The MC Revival thread - PART II!!!!!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
:news: enters from the left running to his desk:

"And now for this MUPPET NEWSFLASH!!! Tutter_fan has decided to re-revive the zaniness from the original revival thread!!!! And now for a random word: CHEESE!!!!" *Newsie is then hit from above with a huge roll of cheese*

me: Wow! I wasn't expecting that to happen, but that's what typically happens to Newsie.

Last edited:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Oh gosh, I remember that thread. Has the war on vitamin drinks finally ended since last year?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
odd. I can't get any of the colors to work. I don't know where the vitamin drinks have been, but at least they haven't pelted me. I figured I'd revive it just for the fun of it

:zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
*Froggy Fool enters the scene, dressed smartly and holding a pad of paper in his hands.*

What's this I hear about VITAMIN DRINKS???! Have they been stolen? Did someone drop them all into a vat of Vegemite? Did @Any Del lose them??? I DEMAND ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!1111 :search::search::search::search::search::search:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
*Immediately grabs cracker gun and shoots crackers at MikelaMuppet

*POWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOW!!*

tutter_fan

Reaction score
*grabs a ton of vitamin drinks, loads them into a cannon and fires them at Froggy Fool*

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
*grabs a ton of vitamin drinks, loads them into a cannon and fires them at Froggy Fool*
OH DEAR! OHDEAROHDEAROHDEAROHDEAROHDEAROHDEAROHDEAROHDEAR!

*grabs an African elephant and catapults it at tutter_fan*

dwayne1115

Reaction score
*Runs in and sets a exploding cake on the floor and runs to hide*

This should be fun!