The New Am I The Only One Thread

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Am I the only one who misses LittleJerry? :cry:

I unintentionally took a week away from the forum myself (just did other things), and there was a lot to catch up on, for what seemed like a rather slow week; I guess the biggest thing was Frank going apeshit over Jim giving away the OG Fozzie.

You make a good point, but I guess the weekend is for things like going on holidays, taking care of personal stuff, etc.
True; I know the weekend is the time to pack up the kids and go to the beach or something, but I would rather spread it out and save my sanity.

Oh, and another one. . . .

Am I the only one who absolutely cannot stand frozen vegetables? Unless it's like those Birds Eye medleys in some kind of a cheese, butter, or garlic sauce, I just can't eat them. At all. Frozen corn and green beans are probably the worst: always so rubbery and chewy, and taste nothing like actual corn or green beans . . . I don't even like canned corn (unless it's cream style), but there's a canned green bean that's usually seasoned in a mix that includes onions and mushrooms that's actually really good; but otherwise, corn's gotta be fresh from the cob for me.

Frozen mashed potatoes (or even instant mashed potatoes) I can tolerate as long as I smother them in lots of salt, or other seasonings I happen to have, since they tend to be flavorless and tasteless.
I'm actually eating (un)frozen broccoli and cauliflower in Quinoa right now.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Am I the only one who misses LittleJerry? :cry:

I unintentionally took a week away from the forum myself (just did other things), and there was a lot to catch up on, for what seemed like a rather slow week; I guess the biggest thing was Frank going apeshit over Jim giving away the OG Fozzie.

True; I know the weekend is the time to pack up the kids and go to the beach or something, but I would rather spread it out and save my sanity.

I'm actually eating (un)frozen broccoli and cauliflower in Quinoa right now.
I hope LittleJerry is doing alright.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Am I only one that thinks Florida Georgia Line sounds like a bunch of trolls that came from under a bridge? Like how many songs about cold beers can you sing?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I hope LittleJerry is doing alright.
Yeah, he is, he's just taking a sabbatical from the internet right now because all of the negativity has been putting him in a funk. But yeah, he's cool right now. He's actually working on some original songs right now. :cool:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Jerry did some really nasty things before he left. I don’t want to go too in-depth but really it’s for the best that he left.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Jerry did some really nasty things before he left. I don’t want to go too in-depth but really it’s for the best that he left.
He just severely needed a break. It got to the point that it was ridiculous. But I've talked to him a couple of times through DM and it sounds like he's doing fine. Hopefully when he comes back he'll be refreshed and ready to start anew again.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
He just severely needed a break. It got to the point that it was ridiculous. But I've talked to him a couple of times through DM and it sounds like he's doing fine. Hopefully when he comes back he'll be refreshed and ready to start anew again.
What's DM again?