Am I the only one who hates what they've done to the Fozzie puppet?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, she's just finally going through puberty. She is 27, after all.
Dayum, I didn't even consider that! And both Pam Arciero and Carmen Osbahr have said that's probably why she lost her wings in the first place!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know, I'll actually admit.

I was never a big fan of seeing Grover's fur combed. Looked too clean for his character.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, I loved when the monsters (even Elmo in the beginning) had floppy fingers, lol.

My only problem with Grover is when they angle his eyes too much, gives him kind of a droopy, sad look; the mid-2000s puppet had this problem:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I'm fine with pretty much all of the puppets nowadays with the exception of Oscar (I don't know what they did to him but it ain't good), Fozzie ('nuff said), and Gonzo (he looks, well... stiff). :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gonzo's nose has gotten too thick, it looks to disproportionately large for his face.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Gonzo's nose has gotten too thick, it looks to disproportionately large for his face.
And maybe it has something to do with Dave's puppeteering. Let's face it, he's not as energetic as he used to be, and that effects Gonzo in particular because he's the definition of energetic if you know what I mean!

D'Snowth

Reaction score

The current Bert puppet has been bothering me for a while, but I've recently figured out what it is and why. It's the proportions of his face: his nose a little too big, and it's covering more of his eyes than it should, making him look a tad wonky.