Bert and Ernie of Sesame Street (The Fresh Prince of Bel Air Parody)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And the new viral video sensation from SS, is Bert and Ernie of Sesame Street, a parody of the theme song from The Fesh Pince of Blair:

The parody is cute and amusing, but the overall video is sloppy. Once again, unless the studio isn't entirely at their own disposal (which is often the case, even with some of the most successful shows on TV), I don't see why they have to be greenscreened onto stock footage of the street. Otherwise, Peter Linz is really good as Ernie, however, the voice and especially the laugh are a tad inconsistent here . . . then again, Ernie's laugh isn't as easy to do as it may seem, even Steve couldn't always nail it.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
What is this, finally some look into Bert and Ernie's backstory that i've wanted for years now?
No but, this was really amusing. Bert screaming at the end really cracked me up, lol. Also, I didn't realize how similar Eric's Bert and Oscar sound.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
And the new viral video sensation from SS, is Bert and Ernie of Sesame Street, a parody of the theme song from The Fesh Pince of Blair:

The parody is cute and amusing, but the overall video is sloppy. Once again, unless the studio isn't entirely at their own disposal (which is often the case, even with some of the most successful shows on TV), I don't see why they have to be greenscreened onto stock footage of the street. Otherwise, Peter Linz is really good as Ernie, however, the voice and especially the laugh are a tad inconsistent here . . . then again, Ernie's laugh isn't as easy to do as it may seem, even Steve couldn't always nail it.
I don't think they can just go in and use the Kaufman studios when they want; it probably costs a lot more with all the extra operations. This was done in their personal studio in their Midtown office building.

I thought this okay; the lyric flow was really off.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Is that the original theme song music that's being used, or is a soundalike version?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I saw that just now. That was really cool. Pete is really starting to shine as Ernie. Kee hee hee hee! Yeah, it would be nice to have a backstory about how :frown: and :stick_out_tongue: met. I've always been wondering how they became roommates, because they are so different. Then again, I've had roommates in college that I didn't really click with, so I don't know. Of course Ernie thinking Berts paper clips were great, doesn't actually mesh with what we've seen in other E&B sketches. Lol.

then again, Ernie's laugh isn't as easy to do as it may seem, even Steve couldn't always nail it.
Yeah, one big reason Jim was as much of a legend as he was. He had those 'nobody does it like him' types of deals. :smile:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
This really was very good. I really liked Stephanie's performance as Bert's mom.

Muzzarino

Reaction score
Is that the original theme song music that's being used, or is a soundalike version?
As far as I know, it uses a remix of the show's fanfare. I also want to note that the appearance of Bert's mother could possibly creep some viewers out although it's not a nightmare rated music video.

gravy

Reaction score
As far as I know, it uses a remix of the show's fanfare. I also want to note that the appearance of Bert's mother could possibly creep some viewers out although it's not a nightmare rated music video.
''Nightmare'' is not a rating nor are music videos rated.