The New New Quote Thread

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
"It's taking way too long for the sun to swallow up the earth." - Strong Sad

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Theodore J. 'T.J.' Detweiler: [receiving test scores] F? That's terrible!

Gus: F! I'm so disappointed in myself!

Gretchen: A-? My life is flashing before my eyes!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
JD Hansel: The nice thing about the Happytime Murders promotion is they found a way to remind you in every promo that this is a Melisa McCarthy movie and that's the selling point, but now that they've got their trailers out, for all the promos, they can just let the puppeteers be funny.
Jarrod Fairclough: Exactly right. And Drew Massey, who's playing Goofer, he's the one in the trailer who says "For 50 cents, I'll s**k your d**k".
JD: He's so good!
Jarrod: He is great. He's been a fantastic puppeteer for years, his stuff on Greg the Bunny and stuff was brilliant. I like that they're just letting him be him, they're letting him be funny. A lot of the performers are the same people who did the Puppet Up shows, so they're all used to improv. So I think they made a wise decision just letting the performers do what they do. Which is why I think these promos are working.
JD: Yeah, if this movie ends up being good, it will be because the performances are strong because, these puppeteers are amazing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BRAIN: I don't think it's a good idea to show hitting on a kids show.
FRANCINE: I don't think it's a good idea to show hair-growth formula on a kids show.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Randy Taylor: Mark, you're too old to believe in Santa Claus; kids are gonna start to make fun of you.
Mark Taylor: What are you talking about?
Randy Taylor: I hate to break it to you, but there is no Santa Claus.
Mark Taylor: You guys are poop-heads!
Randy Taylor: OK, fine; here's the truth: There used to be a Santa Claus, but he died six years ago.
Brad Taylor: Yep... you just missed out.
Mark Taylor: Santa Claus isn't dead.
Randy Taylor: Yes, he is. He had a terrible accident with one of his reindeer - Blitzen fell on him.

- Home Improvement

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
JD Hansel says the smartest thing I've heard regarding the last 2 seasons of the Muppet Show not being on DVD: I don't think we're gonna see TMS on the streaming service, because if that was the case, we'd be getting more DVDs. And seeing where they are now in terms of music rights, I don't think we'll get the old Muppet Show on the streaming platform, which is fine. I've got the DVDs. It would be nice to have seasons 4 and 5 on my shelf, but I'm not fighting that fight anymore because, you gotta pick your battles, and that's just not a battle worth fighting.