Talk about dreams you had!Explain

Collgoff

Reaction score
Hey I want to talk about dreams that you have night, like good dreams, silly dreams, dream based on something you read before you went sleep , or any dreams.

Pleases tell me and let me know, right now I want to tell you about the dream I had last night.

I dreamt four turtles spotted a lady placing a 7 year old girl in a dumpster, the turtles came to The alley after the lady left.
Then the smartest turtle lifted the of the lid of the dumpster and fished the girl out but she was hardly breathing and she was losing a lot of blood.
The smartest turtle carried the girl in his arms and ran fast as he could to get the child to the turtles’ home. His brothers fallowed him but they wanted to know what was going on.
When they got back to their lair their father who was a rat saw his smartest son who was still running to his lab and locked the door , something that he normally doesn’t do.
The ask what was happening , The toughest turtle ExplainDeed about the girl they found and who was losing blood, the rat told the turtles to being child to a hospital.
The leader of the turtles told their father they were going to as soon they open the door.
After that situation was taking care of the turtles saw their smartest brother giving the girl a blood transfusion with his own blood to save the you girl’s life who was closing to death.
The Rat told his son that it was wise Discussion but the smartest turtle didn’t have a chance.
The moment the the youngest turtle saw the child moving a little bit and breathing the other had a feeling that the smartest turtle was able to save the girl’s life from death.
After the blood transfusion was over the turtles let the girl rest, just as the girl was resting she was changing into a turtle just like the turtles.
When girl woke up and she wanted to know where she was, the smartest came by to check on her but he was in shock about what happened, the girl ask where she was and she to a mirror.
When the girl saw herself she screamed ask the turtle what happened to her.
The Smartest turtles explained what happened and how he was able to save her from death.
After trying calm down girl told everyone how she end up in that dumpster by her aunt.
The rat thought it would be best if she stay with them the girl accepted it but the hardest part of it is she couldn’t go topside during the day.
Also the girl have to hoodies and pants to keep herself from being seen.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Well, you dreamt an alternate opening to TMNT.

Those dreams are the best: fantasy elements, but somehow still serious and grounded in reality at the same time.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Well, you dreamt an alternate opening to TMNT.

Those dreams are the best: fantasy elements, but somehow still serious and grounded in reality at the same time.
Really? I dreamt that?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Well I know you know what TMNT is since you made a thread about it... isn't this exactly that? Like you probably watched the show and had a dream about it.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Actually I had that after reading the first chapter of TMNT Fanfiction called cassoff it’s on Development art.com

Any Del

Reaction score
I had a disturbing dream that made me cry in my sleep last night. I dream that me and Desiree Casado, Bert, Ernie and few of my close friends (3) went to a convention to see Bill Clinton and Barack Obama at Sesame Workshop. Until when it started getting dark and we where in the train station at Fulton Street (Manhattan) by the escalators waiting for the 2 train to arrive.... This is where it gets disturbing: ALL trains on that electronic schedule said Out of Service". So Desiree, Bert, Ernie, 3 close friends of mine and I were playing on the escalators. We were having so much fun that the station started to get packed with hundreds of people and one of those people started losing patience and pull out a Minigun, killing MOST people that were at the station. People were running for there lives and tumbling on each other. I couldn't see the gang and I asked the 3 police men of the whereabouts of my friends and they told me they don't know but will search for them once things settle down. Eventually the police arrested the person with the Minigun and one of the officers took me to where my friends were . . . Only ONE survived and that was "Ernie". . . As for Desiree and the others . . . They were dead. . . I cried over Desiree's corpse and then I woke up with tears streaming down my face. It feel good to be honest... Because I was still upset over failing my road test a second time. Not to mention the disappointed looks from both my instructor and father and both of them giving me a hard time. I had negative thoughts in my head and this dream let them out... :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Reminds me of when I woke up with tears streaming down my face after I had a dream of my grandpa only a week after he passed away. :smirk:

Pretty much reminding me of the fact that I'll never see him again.