Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Last night, I received an email from YouTube informing me that my video of Prairie Dawn's rendition of "O Christmas Tree" (audio) has been blocked in the USA and Canada by WMG. It's kind of strange because I've uploaded the audio for 3 other songs from the Elmo Saves Christmas soundtrack and they haven't been blocked... :confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ironic how WMG has gone back to blocking videos and disabling audio right and left again, ten years later after they were doing the same thing.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
OH. MY. F***ING GOD.
LOOK WHAT SAWING14S (MUPPETVJ) DUG UP. (jaw drops down)

Y'all may be wondering where on **** he got this still of the Yellow Submarine intro from, but he doesn't wan't you asking about it. Possibly he got it from a source of which he's not allowed to disclose from.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
SS has always been shot on video tape, but this seriously looks like it somehow came from a 16 or even 8mm film print.
Wow, yeah. While sawing14s likely isn't allowed to disclose the source of this clip (depicted in the screenshot above), I'll have to ask him if I can trade anything to get that full version of Yellow Submarine (WITH Bob's intro).

Muzzarino

Reaction score
Wow, yeah. While sawing14s likely isn't allowed to disclose the source of this clip (depicted in the screenshot above), I'll have to ask him if I can trade anything to get that full version of Yellow Submarine (WITH Bob's intro).
Why isn't he allowed to show us the source so we can get other behind the scenes photos that aren't depicted yet? Could it be because of the company will sue him for providing it?

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Why isn't he allowed to show us the source so we can get other behind the scenes photos that aren't depicted yet? Could it be because of the company will sue him for providing it?
I dunno if he got it from the company. Whenever I find things like this, I go "***?!? This looks odd to me! I'm puzzled where this came from."
I'm just assuming. I can't tell where he got it from, whether a documentary or from a company. Still, I'm trying to request the full Yellow Submarine clip WITH Bob's intro (IF it's full) from sawing14s via trade.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Guys, I just accidentally messaged the wrong guy @fuzzygobo. My memory isn't very good; I thought he was MuppetVJ/sawing14s when I was reading another forum post on here about a year ago. @fuzzygobo told me he wasn't the one with the clip. MuppetVJ/sawing14s is actually someone else who has the clip, but I just don't know who MuppetVJ/sawing14s goes under by the name of on Muppet Central. Does anyone know if MuppetVJ/sawing14s is on Muppet Central or not?