First Look At The Rugrats Revival

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Is this legit? Because if so, WOW, that animation looks cheap. It looks more like some high schooler's animation class project than something that would air on Nickelodeon.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Well, I don't think it looks terrible. I'm really curious as to if they're gonna recast Stu and Grandpa Lou.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Is this legit? Because if so, WOW, that animation looks cheap. It looks more like some high schooler's animation class project than something that would air on Nickelodeon.
Nah, this is definitely baloney. Nick hasn't officially released anything, and Rugrats isn't owned by Clasky-Csupo, it's owned by Viacom. So, if this were real then Viacom would've alerted more of the press. Note how there are no other articles anywhere on the web for this. Also, as you said, this looks way too cheap to be official. Even Kid Danger, possibly they're cheapest Nicktoon ever, doesn't look this bad. Not to mention, all the other Nick revivals have great looking art. The Jungle Movie, Rocko's, Invader Zim, all those shows look like more polished versions of the originals.
Trust me, this is still Clasky-Csupo's biggest money maker after all these years, there's no way they'd let art like that slide.

Sorry, @Rugrats1 but this is definitely fake.