Will I.M. Healthy Soynut Butter come back to stores under new ownership of the brand?

salemfan

Reaction score
I know that in 2017 The Soynut Butter Company had to recall all varieties of its I.M. Healthy Soynut Butter, all varieties of its I.M. Healthy Granola because of E. coli in the facility where the product was produced. This led to many lawsuits that caused them to have to pay victims millions of dollars, leading them to go bankrupt, where if I am correct, the company has gone out of business. However, since companies who go bankrupt have to sell all of their assets and the rights to any brand names are assets, can anybody tell me if the I.M. Healthy Soynut Butter brand will be sold to somebody else who will revive the brand, or if it already has been sold to a new owner?

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
In the nicest way possible, I have absolutely no knowledge on the subject matter, and I've never even had soynut butter. Whatever brand this is had so little public image that I doubt anyone is going to revive a defunct SOYNUT butter brand.