The new What Made You Smile Today thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
3 things.

1) The fact that I FINALLY got to hear "Riders on the Storm" play on the radio when I was going for a drive to get my oil changed today while it was raining outside.

2) that the woman at the counter at the car fixing shop I went to (who was pretty cute and friendly, I may add) acknowledged the Naruto book I was reading. Always nice to meet a fellow fan!

3) Levar Burton is coming to RI CC! :big_grin: I hope he actually gets to stay this time. He had to bail at the last minute last year. :rolleyes:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Guess who the new voice in those Arby's commercials is?

H. Jon Benjamin - The voice of Bob Belcher!!!

Although the original Arby's guy was pretty cool too, being the voice of Cobra from Lilo and Stitch.

Oops, I'm sorry. Wrong Cobra!

There we go! That's the one! :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
True fact - I had a video professor at college that actually sounded just like Mr. Benjamin. I kept picturing Bob talking during lecture time. :stick_out_tongue:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
A new Animal Crossing game has been confirmed for the Switch! I'm a big fan of the Animal Crossing series, so I'm very excited. :big_grin:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Was never a big fan of Animal Crossing, but cool. I sometimes will play as Villager in Smash if I'm up for it.