The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who feels the purple anything muppet is underrated?

I feel like ever since the Lavender Anything Muppet came out in season 2, it's like overtime it was slowly fading away decade by decade. I mean, how often do you see that muppet when a lavender muppet isn't present?

Not only that, but it's the only puppet from season 1 that hasn't gotten a live hand puppet yet.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I love the Celebrity Jeopardy skits from SNL, but honestly, am I the only one who thinks Will Ferrell does a terrible Alex Trebek? He looks, sounds, and acts nothing like Trebek.
Yeah, same. To the point that, for years I thought he was doing an impression of some other celebrity hosting Jeopardy.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Am I the only one who hates people cutting in line?

In grade school, there was an unwritten law, you stood in the cafeteria lunch line, you were patient, you waited your turn.
Then someone came up with the idea of "fronts". Like, "Can I get in front of you? I'm too lazy or impatient to wait back there".

Once back in 2005 at Six Flags Great Adventure, there was a long line to get on the newest roller coaster. It would be an hour wait or more. Most waited patiently (as adults should). A few decided to cut, and you almost had a riot on your hands. Before long, Security kicked them out.
We all have to wait, and who do you think you are to disrespect a few hundred people by cutting??!! You are no more special, entitled, or privileged than anybody else. Get in line and suck it up!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I find cutting to be really immature and stupid. The saying goes - good things come when you wait.

I mean, ****. I remember when I was waiting to meet Justin Roiland (the voices of Rick and Morty) at RI comic Con last year, there was this one prick that took up so much time because he was getting 80 signatures and 20 sketches. But I still stood in my spot and waited like everyone else, and I got a wonderful experience getting to meet him.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Since this was brought up on discord last night.

Am I the only one that believes in space aliens?