You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I just now realized that so many country starlets out there are blonde and buxom with hairy arms and tattoos. How can you tell them apart?
Well, I guess a lot of their audience watches FOX News, so maybe they can tell you how to tell skinny identical blonde woman apart. 8)

It's just a joke, you guys! I saw the opportunity and took it, pls don't come at me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You guys ever notice videos that just advertise these really ridiculous and fatty foods from certain local resteraunt?

It just makes me wonder how in the world anybody eats them in one sitting. :confused:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Remember the last time anyone used cursive since third grade?

Neither do I.
I still use it, just 'cause it looks nice, but that's just me. :smirk:

You guys ever notice videos that just advertise these really ridiculous and fatty foods from certain local resteraunt?

It just makes me wonder how in the world anybody eats them in one sitting. :confused:
Because 'Murica. More wisdom will be $26.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You all realize when you signature on something that's supposed to be cursive, right?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You also need to use cursive on certain state tests, and i've had professors require us to write statements in cursive promising that we didnt cheat on tests/wont share tests with other classes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So in cartoons, whenever character dig their way to China, it's always revealed to be completely upside, as if to suggest China is all the way on the bottom side of the globe, so I gotta ask . . . why? I mean, China's in the same hemisphere, it's not like it's at the south pole or anything.

And how did digging to China end up becoming such a common cartoon trope anyway? Why China?