Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Wait, so are they actually using his character for an episode this time? Unlike in season 40?

I really hope this is true.... *Fingers crossed*

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Wait, so are they actually using his character for an episode this time? Unlike in season 40?

I don't know what these shoots were, but they seem like interstitial / video montage kinda things, so I don't think he'll be much more than a silent cameo. But, it's possible (they could give him to Frankie Cordero maybe).

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It's a little ill-advised using it at this point; several people on Twitter have been using it thinking it's already their 50th anniversary.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score

At a convention back in April 2017 with Caroll and Debi Spinney, Debi said one of the things they plan to do for the 50th anniversary is to bring all the puppets back, which possibly means they'll finally rebuild Bruno. I wonder if this means they'll bring back the Around the Corner characters or just characters from the '70s and '80s.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
At a convention back in April 2017 with Caroll and Debi Spinney, Debi said one of the things they plan to do for the 50th anniversary is to bring all the puppets back, which possibly means they'll finally rebuild Bruno. I wonder if this means they'll bring back the Around the Corner characters or just characters from the '70s and '80s.
I don't know, but that would be an amazing museum exhibit! Muppet characters on display from every era of the show.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I don't know, but that would be an amazing museum exhibit! Muppet characters on display from every era of the show.
Well I hate to be that guy but certain characters have become extinct for sure. Like Benny Rabbit and Humphrey

Status
Not open for further replies.