The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
There's just something about this song that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. It has such a wistful and nostalgic feel to it.
Ace f'ing song; also:

The harmonica solo sounds like something that would've come from Sesame Street in the '90s.

Music like this never gets any love anymore; it's all about Bohemian Rhapsody ad nauseam, which imo doesn't have nearly the amount of depth these songs do.

In reality, I'm just obsessed with music you can't easily pin to a genre; sure what Stevie does is R&B, but there's something more going on there.

I'm a huge music fan, but when people ask me what kind of music I listen to I have no idea what to say once they don't know who my favorite artists are. In reality, I'm just obsessed with major 7th chords; this is a good example of a song that spams them:

They also make up the "I've heard it too many times to ignore it; it's something that I'm supposed to be" parts of the Rainbow Connection.

I could go on all day; check out the chorus to this song:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yooooooo.

This song was ******* fire when I played Midnight Club 3 back in my middle school days.

God, I feel old....

cjd874

Reaction score
This has to be not only one of the greatest Elton John songs, but one of the greatest songs of ALL TIME.
Uh, where do I start with Elton John? He's been a longtime favorite singer of mine, and to think that he composed the music to most of his songs in mere minutes! Goodbye Yellow Brick Road is a fantastic song from a sensational album, but my favorites have to be "Your Song" and "Funeral for a Friend/Love Lies Bleeding." His covers of the Beatles' "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" and the Who's "Pinball Wizard" are fun romps, too.