Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Does any one know if "Lulu's Back in Town" originally appeared in Episode 0030? After many episode guides were redone from a trusted source, I looked at the trusted guide for Episode 0018, and Lulu's Back in Town wasn't in there. So I ran down through the rest of the episode guides until I reached Episode 0030. Then I got up to Episode 0030, and spotted Lulu's Back in Town right there. Now this leaves me confused-- I'm wondering, did Lulu's back in Town first appear in Episode 0030? Is it me or do some of the trusted guides sometimes consist of segments that were originally planned to appear in but never made it into the final episodes?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
From what I heard, the inserts in those "trusted sources" aren't always accurate.

But I don't know a whole lot about them, so take it with a grain of salt.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
From what I heard, the inserts in those "trusted sources" aren't always accurate.

But I don't know a whole lot about them, so take it with a grain of salt.
Yup. I'd take it with a grain of salt, too. We'll just have to wait for the answer until anymore early Season 1 shows happen to leak.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
On another subject -

Would anyone who has the Cookies Best Bites VHS (or DVD) be willing to upload "If Moon Was Cookie" with the little musical cue in the beginning?

I'd do it myself, but unfortunately, I don't have a capture card anymore after my XP computer kicked the bucket 3 years ago (my mac is too small), and I've been trying to find a good rip of the Cookies Best Bites video online with no luck (nor have I found any 90's episodes with that song online).

Muzzarino

Reaction score
On another subject -

Would anyone who has the Cookies Best Bites VHS (or DVD) be willing to upload "If Moon Was Cookie" with the little musical cue in the beginning?
If you have the DVD, install DVD Shrink and rip the main title from the disc. There's also a "Set Start/End Frames" feature to trim the video to the sketch you want to extract rather than the whole special.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Does any one know if "Lulu's Back in Town" originally appeared in Episode 0030? After many episode guides were redone from a trusted source, I looked at the trusted guide for Episode 0018, and Lulu's Back in Town wasn't in there. So I ran down through the rest of the episode guides until I reached Episode 0030. Then I got up to Episode 0030, and spotted Lulu's Back in Town right there. Now this leaves me confused-- I'm wondering, did Lulu's back in Town first appear in Episode 0030? Is it me or do some of the trusted guides sometimes consist of segments that were originally planned to appear in but never made it into the final episodes?
The info about Lulu's Back in Town being in episode 18 was likely sourced from the first season show content guide at the CTW Archives. I have noticed some mistakes regarding that (especially when the trusted sources came about). It lists "alpha song (small letters)" as appearing in episode 1 when no alphabet segment appears in that episode. There are many segments listed in that document that don't have any episode numbers listed but are known to be in episodes, thanks primarily to the trusted sources (some of them are actually street scenes). Those documents list episode 3 as the only appearance of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, but I recently found that the segment also appeared in episode 18.

There's one segment I noticed, called "Hi-Cam Ball", it was noted as being in one of those episodes that came from the vaults a few years ago, but looking at the Muppet Wiki guide, I can't find any such segment in the rundown.

The trusted sources are scripts. I've heard that some say "final aired version".

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
While Lucy aired in at least two episodes, I wouldn't be surprised if it only aired in season 1, given that little controversial statement.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
The info about Lulu's Back in Town being in episode 18 was likely sourced from the first season show content guide at the CTW Archives. I have noticed some mistakes regarding that (especially when the trusted sources came about). It lists "alpha song (small letters)" as appearing in episode 1 when no alphabet segment appears in that episode. There are many segments listed in that document that don't have any episode numbers listed but are known to be in episodes, thanks primarily to the trusted sources (some of them are actually street scenes). Those documents list episode 3 as the only appearance of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, but I recently found that the segment also appeared in episode 18.

There's one segment I noticed, called "Hi-Cam Ball", it was noted as being in one of those episodes that came from the vaults a few years ago, but looking at the Muppet Wiki guide, I can't find any such segment in the rundown.

The trusted sources are scripts. I've heard that some say "final aired version".
Oh.