The New New Quote Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"He huffed and puffed, and bleepednblooped, then at 10:00 was completely pooped!" ~ Stan Freberg

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Kevin Clash: In terms of directing, let's talk about the legendary Jon Stone. (Panel claps) I remember he said "You're really directing yourselves. If you make me laugh, I'll keep the camera on you all the time." I remember doing a puppet named Wolfgang that he loved. It was this seal, (does barking), that's all it did, you know. So I'm doing this inhaling, (more barking), and I'm making him laugh in the control room and he's not cutting!
Joey Mazzarino: So you're hyperventilating!
Kevin: So I'm hyperventilating, (more barking). And finally I said, "Jon, will you cut, for crying out loud?"

Schfifty

Reaction score
Wow. Don't know how that made Jon crack up so much, but I bet that had to be rough for poor Kevin's throat. Especially that one episode where Mr. Handford and Telly had to watch him when Big Bird was gone.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow. Don't know how that made Jon crack up so much
Kevin just seems to have a way with his characters. He said during that make believe trip bit with Luis that Frankie the cameraman started laughing at Elmo constantly badgering Luis for goodbye hugs.

cjd874

Reaction score
"He huffed and puffed, and bleepednblooped, then at 10:00 was completely pooped!" ~ Stan Freberg
"The Three Little Bops": one of my favorite WB cartoons of all time...and to think that was just a one-shot deal!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
*at the Mads show, Trace and Frank riffing on Glenn or Glenda*

*Glenn walks in his drag costume*

Trace: Mike Pence's worst nightmare.

*Everyone including me dies of laughter*

Any Del

Reaction score
"Gomu Gomu NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"
- Luffy D Monkey