Annual National Grouch Day

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok. I'm confused and a little mad at something that I just read. I posted a drawing I did on several of my Social Media sites of the 43rd Annual Grouch Day and found out that Sesame Street made October 15 the National Grouch Day yet back in 1976 a Sesame Street calendar was for sale and people who bought it must of seen that on September 15 it says and I quote "3rd Annual Grouch Day" with Oscar's hand holding up a sign which shows that quote on it.
I happen to have the calendar that shows this. Also if you go to Muppet Wiki and look up this calendar you'll see that's is exactly what it says.

Why would Sesame Street change the day to October 15 when it is clearly on one of their products they sold in stores no matter the year, that it says September 15 is Annual National Grouch Day.

This was WAY before the internet was even thought of. I hate when certain things get changed by a company just cause of it might have been years ago. I'm still going to say that TODAY is the 43rd Annual National Grouch Day not October.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And it's arguments like that which show that the grouchiness is strong in you my friend. :grouchy: :laugh: :confused:

Erine81981

Reaction score
And it's arguments like that which show that the grouchiness is strong in you my friend. :grouchy: :laugh: :confused:
Thanks Ed. I needed a little laugh. But I have said it before. Everyone has some grouchiness in them.