YUCK! What grossed you out today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So my mom cooked asparagus tonight, and she's usually really good at it.

Tonight though, oh my god... Sick! :grouchy: tasted slimy and undercooked.

Any Del

Reaction score
Sewer water splashing all over a person's face at the train station... :grouchy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not just today, but this whole week: I've been out of deodorant, and only was able to get some today . . . but man, all week long, not only have my armpits stunk really bad, but I guess from where I've been sweating so much, they're broken out into rashes.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I found this YouTube video called "The Top 10 Halloween Haunted Houses That Take Scares Too Far". Many of the places featured various methods of lightly "torturing" the customers in non-painful albeit incredibly scary ways. The number one spot on the list apparently got shut down after an employee took the torture thing further than it should go by forcing one of the customers to drink actual human urine. That's not scary, that's just disgusting! I can't believe they would do that, :grouchy:.

Did that employee watch Man vs. Wild which made him believe it's not dangerous for humans to drink pee? I don't know but whatever their intention was, there is no denying that what he did is terribly sickening.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be fair, pee is drinkable in desperate situations. But no, I agree, that is sick not only because of putting in your own fluid that you typically wouldn't drink in the first place, but also forcing the guy against his will. Just awful.