Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Ultimately, for us older fans it really just comes down to personal taste. But what matters more is for kids to get something out of the episodes, and for the writers to make something that caters to those kids.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I mean, I get being disappointed that the show is for a younger audience now, the last couple seasons have not quite been my cup of tea, and that took a while for me to accept. But, I don't think we can definitively say if it's better or worse now - the show's just doing it's job.

Muzzarino

Reaction score
The one green Anything Muppet discovered in the Brooklyn Puppet Conspiracy show/film "The Fuzz" should start being part of Sesame Street starting at this season on albeit this is one of the rare AMs that ever existed.

Here's this utility "AM" puppet in question from there:

I think it'd be best to get Brooklyn to send this guy to Sesame Street as his new home.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
The one green Anything Muppet discovered in the Brooklyn Puppet Conspiracy show/film "The Fuzz" should start being part of Sesame Street starting at this season on albeit this is one of the rare AMs that ever existed.

Here's this utility "AM" puppet in question from there:

I think it'd be best to get Brooklyn to send this guy to Sesame Street as his new home.
OK.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, I used to know that girl in the red sweater in the front row.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I know of the guy in the Batman shirt. He had a Youtube show called Hare's Special Show.

But, anyway, what year is that picture from? I feel like I remember seeing a Humphrey puppet in the shop during a video not that long ago.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think this may have been from that workshop they were having back in 2013 or 2014 - the one where a bunch of us received one of the same two mass rejection notices.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I think possibly this is 2017 because I know Billy Barkhurst was at the one for 2013- 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.