Disney

GrouchFanatic

Reaction score
I gotta be honest, I think Jim’s family sellin the Muppets to Disney was literally the WORST DECISION they have EVER MADE. Disney has been completely ruining the Muppets for more than 14 years!! & with Steve Whitmire outta the picture permanently, it’s really only a matter of time before the entire Muppet World completely goes to ****. I may sound like a complete jerk, but it’s partly true; does anybody here agree with me??

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I know, right? How AWFUL of Disney to give us two new theatrical movies, a new TV series, and bring back beloved characters we haven't seen for several years! Oh, THE HORROR!!!

:rolleyes:

GrouchFanatic

Reaction score
I know, right? How AWFUL of Disney to give us two new theatrical movies, a new TV series, and bring back beloved characters we haven't seen for several years! Oh, THE HORROR!!!

:rolleyes:
Dude, that movie from 2011 is NOT a Muppet movie. It’s a Jason Segal movie w/ Muppets on the side!! Disney cares about literally nothing except money & they are RUINING the Muppets!!

GrouchFanatic

Reaction score
Oil under the theater? Ding dong, that’s wrong. JP Grosse sold the oil rights to an Arab oil company over 38 years ago!

Tear the theater down? He can’t! Pepe redeemed himself by turning the Muppet Theater into a historical landmark! Those can’t be altered in any way, no matter what!

It has too many sub plots!

Also, The Rainbow Connection was cut short, again! I hate it when that happens!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, well that personally sounds like your own cons with why you don't like the movie; doesn't mean it's a bad one period. It did very well in the theaters and brought back the Muppets back to life.

GrouchFanatic

Reaction score
Okay, well that personally sounds like your own cons with why you don't like the movie; doesn't mean it's a bad one period. It did very well in the theaters and brought back the Muppets back to life.
OK, fine, you win.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Oil under the theater? Ding dong, that’s wrong. JP Grosse sold the oil rights to an Arab oil company over 38 years ago!

Tear the theater down? He can’t! Pepe redeemed himself by turning the Muppet Theater into a historical landmark! Those can’t be altered in any way, no matter what!
Also to be fair, The Muppets have never really had any "canon" so to speak. They pretty much create a new canon every new production.