Muppet stuff at Media Play!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi guys! I was at Media Play today to see if Series 4 came in yet...well they didn't, but they did have Muppet Monopoly, in which i just got last week of line, oh well... they also had the new tin Muppet lunch boxes, and playing cards! also they had the Fozzie Bear plush from Sababa.
it was neat how they put all the muppet stuff in one area along with "left over's" from series 3, a bunch of scooters and Lew Zelands and a few vacation Fozzies, they also had Mega Animal cramed on it's side under the self, darn! i should have picked him up and placed him on top!

So i bought the cards and the Fozzie plush because i had everything else besides Mega Animal.

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Yeah, Media Play seems to be doing well with Muppet stuff lately. Last week, I saw the Monopoly, Mega Animal, leftover series 3 Lew Zealand, a new Muppet Show lunchbox, playing cards, and the plushes of Gonzo, Bunsen, Beaker, & Rizzo. I picked up the monoply, the lunchbox, the playing cards, and two of the plushes.

But as you said, still no series 4.... :sympathy:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh Your Media Play had Bunsen? I really want a Bunsen because i don't have a plush of him. And I asume the Rizzo was from Nanco? not Sababa right? because I don't think there is a Sababa plush of Rizzo out "yet"

I have only seen Beaker, Animal, and Gonzo at Hot Topic for like $19.99 and then only Fozzie Bear at Media Play for like $15.99.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Sababa is using the same Igel plushes for their standard plush Muppets. That's the Rizzo he probably saw.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Sababa is using the same Igel plushes for their standard plush Muppets. That's the Rizzo he probably saw.
I was surprised to come across a place here in Australia that sells the muppet plushes, the older ones made by Igel, statler and waldorf etc!

the rizzo looked great!
:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Rizzo was the best Igel and probably one of the best Muppet plushes ever made. The only problem is that he is huge! Bigger than the other characters. LOL! It allows for a lot of detail. It's really one of the cooler plushes out there.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yes I knew Sababa was using the same Igel plushes I just didn't seen the Rizzo on that web page that show's the rest of them. I figured he would come sooner or later because they had the others.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I doubt if this will see the light of day, but Igel produced a wonderful replica of the 1978 Fisher-Price Animal puppet. Animal's clothes were updated and his chains were added, but the face mould was nearly identical to the FP one from this seventies.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
I doubt if this will see the light of day, but Igel produced a wonderful replica of the 1978 Fisher-Price Animal puppet. Animal's clothes were updated and his chains were added, but the face mould was nearly identical to the FP one from this seventies.
Oh yes, I have seen the animal puppet also in the place that I found that sells the Igel range. They seem to have the entire line of the Igel plushes etc. A huge selection!

:crazy: :excited:

Kermielovah

Reaction score
argh

Media Play is coming soon near me but needs to be faster. I was at the mall last night but need to return to go to Hot Topic I believe.