Muppet stuff at Media Play!

Thog

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
I doubt if this will see the light of day, but Igel produced a wonderful replica of the 1978 Fisher-Price Animal puppet. Animal's clothes were updated and his chains were added, but the face mould was nearly identical to the FP one from this seventies.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing today when I was at Suncoast. There was one on Ebay last week but it was really expensive. It would be great if Sabba did the same and made him as the did the rest of the Igel. FAO in Boston still has Igel Fozzie, Rizzo (and lots of 'em), Kermit and Gonzo.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
I doubt if this will see the light of day, but Igel produced a wonderful replica of the 1978 Fisher-Price Animal puppet. Animal's clothes were updated and his chains were added, but the face mould was nearly identical to the FP one from this seventies.
I *LOVE* that FP Puppet! If Igel ever does bring that out, that's one I'll have to hunt down, even though I'm cutting back on my plush collection.

BTW, Miles LOVES it when I play with the Kermit Puppet (Eden Toys), he comes running across the room and give it a big Milesy hug. Can't imagine what he'd do to a new Animal.

I'm sure it would involve drool.

Media Plays around here have got tons of Muppet stuff too--I'm loving this.