Dealing with depression and anxiety

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
To me, sleep deprivation is honestly a kind of anxiety-killer; it's like a beer buzz. It helps take the edge off. Probably not a smart thing to do, but it at least gives you more free time. :dreamy:

cjd874

Reaction score
Honestly exercise is better.

Really gets alot of anger sweat out.
Agreed! I work four days a week, so on my off days I plan to do more exercising. No gym membership, but I have a stationary bike and a rowing machine at home...so hopefully I'll get in better shape. Today I rode my stationary bike for 25 minutes after setting a preliminary goal of 15 minutes. It must have been the classic rock playlist that did the trick. :big_grin::sing::halo::cool::flirt:

Out of curiosity, does anyone have tips on how to build muscle during a workout, rather than simply losing weight? I'm hoping to add some muscle weight over time. Thanks!

Any Del

Reaction score
I walk over the Manhattan bridge to lose anxiety and depression. Sometimes I run through Central Park.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I can't run. :smirk:

At least not now. I'm trying to lose all my belly fat before I can run again.

But, yeah. Sometimes I'll go down the railroad tracks and sit by the river.... Occasionally read some manga there. It's now my Alex time area.