Confessing Fears

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh yeah, so remember when we were talking about the subject of fear of frogs?

Yeah, now I know what they feel like. :rolleyes: at least toads.

I was going for a walk in the woods a couple weeks ago, and I feel something smooth and rubbery brush against my leg (felt like a mushroom). I was just like "what the heck was that?!", Then I hear a hop go into the bushes so I looked in to see what it was.

I saw this big *** white toad sitting inside and I'm just like "Oh.... Great. :rolleyes:"

Then a couple days later, I went downstairs into my kitchen to get some grapes, and I feel something soft and squishy land on my foot. I look down and I see this small, brown, baby toad and I just jump back in fear shouting "WOAH! What the heck?!" I think it got inside when my mom was grilling chicken that night. :rolleyes: needless to say, I wasn't happy.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The purple panda from Mister Roger's Neighborhood. Does anybody remember him? I was convinced that he lived in my closet years ago.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
When I was a kid, "Toby and the Flood" and The Care Bears in the Land Without Feelings took some time to watch in entirety. Once I did, I loved them.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
When I was a kid, "Toby and the Flood" and The Care Bears in the Land Without Feelings took some time to watch in entirety. Once I did, I loved them.

Old Thunder

Reaction score

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The first time I saw that episode as a kid, it did worry me a little only because I thought Toby was going to die (and the way the dam burst was pretty intense), but once I knew he was safe in the end, it was a relief.

Honestly the only moment from season 5 I ever remember frightening me as a kid was when James' trucks catch fire in "Thomas, Percy and Old Slow Coach" because I thought James would be burned to death. Same when the beach house was on fire.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Anyway:

Oh my God, this cartoon creeped me out the first time I saw it as a kid! Took me years to watch the "Creature Comforts" VHS again because of it.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This never exactly scared me per say, but am I the only one who finds the concept for the kid show Bananas in Pajamas to be somewhat disturbing. It's because the theme song contains these two questionable lyrics,

"Bananas in pajamas are coming down the stairs,
Bananas in pajamas are chasing teddy bears,".

So wait a minute, giant bananas in pajamas that randomly come down people's stairs at nights and chase children for seemingly no reason whatsoever? Yeah, that's not gonna terrify certain kids! :rolleyes:.

But what do I know, I've never even seen Bananas in Pajamas anyway. The little bit I know about the show is from some old friends back in elementary school who used to love making fun of little kid shows. They used to sing inappropriate parodies Bananas in Pajamas theme song all the time. Remember kids, back in my day before YouTube gave us those "Caillou Gets Grounded" videos we had to actually sit down and tell jokes with a group of friends if we wanted to brutally mock little kid shows.