Dealing with depression and anxiety

Any Del

Reaction score
Nah not to my liking@ Old Thunder. Another way I lose anxiety and depression is to stare out my window or sit near the water at Battery Park and look out the sea... Or go for a walk.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So yeah. Decided to take another Obama vacation from Facebook because that site has been making me feel down again, but at least I know who to start unfollowing next when I come back.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I was just reading that unemployment can cause depression, and I'm just like "YUP!" :smirk:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I'm on the other side of the spectrum, where I've completely lost touch with reality because I hate working so much; I'd like to say I'm overworked, but I know for certain people have it worse than me. At least my job has benefits where I can go and sit in the bathroom for a half an hour and no one will care or notice, but I do have stuff I have to get done.

I don't really control my days off, so I go long stretches without a day off (I get weekends and stuff off); that can be grueling sometimes, where you're literally just a robot punching the clock, seemingly nonstop.

It's also a good day at your job when you realize you can cut corners and not get punished for it, because I have way too many responsibilities; one of the guys that used to do my job used to have heart attacks and stuff because of it.