YUCK! What grossed you out today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The big *** slice of NY styled pizza from a pizzeria in Boston.

Wasn't disgusting but I've still bad better as well. :smirk: the crust was pretty doughey.

Any Del

Reaction score
When I eat a hotdog I feel nauseous where as a Bratwurst, Italian sasuge and etc I don't feel nauseous...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It's probably cause hot dogs have more of a rubbery taste in them.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
At the most recent local Comic Con event last weekend, I saw someone who made a collection of surprisingly realistic artwork displaying Pokemon creatures being dissected like frogs and showing all their different internal organs in rather in depth detail. What is the appeal of that? I could've lived a nice long happy life without knowing what a Pikachu liver looks like. Just saying!

Old Thunder

Reaction score
If school lunches are supposed to be healthy and delicious, then why do prisoners get food that's less repulsive?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Rediscovering some of my old short stories after nearly a decade of not reading them. I went WAY too far with the gross out humor in those stories, it really makes me wonder how I found that kind of disturbing stuff so funny. From juvenile toilet humor to in detail description of gore for shock value, hardly anything was too taboo for me to joke about back then.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If school lunches are supposed to be healthy and delicious, then why do prisoners get food that's less repulsive?
That's actually a good point.

My learning-disabled school actually had some pretty good food though, I'm not gonna lie. They actually really take the time to cook and prepare meals. Not everything was up to my pleasing but was satisfied none the less.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If school lunches are supposed to be healthy and delicious
Since when? School lunches were never healthy or delicious - at least, not when I was in school. It was almost like army surplus. For kids.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Best things I loved getting for lunch the most were chicken sandwiches/tenders, Mac and cheese and quesadillas. :hungry: