Sesame Street Episode 847 with Margaret Hamilton

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Holy *bleep*; my eyeballs nearly fell out of my head. I thought this guy actually had footage:

The bit of her dropping the broom was obviously fake, but kudos to the amazing green screen effect at 1:26; my brain was going through all kinds of emotions (didn't even know that was possible) for about five seconds until I realized this was an elaborate mockup.

lol, and he copyrighted the behind-the-scenes photo as MuppetCentral... we don't own it, lol; nice to see credit given all the same, as I believe gavry was the one who found it.

What is the significance of him showing a still of Bill Cosby and Count? Is that lost as well?

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Holy *bleep*; my eyeballs nearly fell out of my head. I thought this guy actually had footage:

The bit of her dropping the broom was obviously fake, but kudos to the amazing green screen effect at 1:26; my brain was going through all kinds of emotions (didn't even know that was possible) for about five seconds until I realized this was an elaborate mockup.

lol, and he copyrighted the behind-the-scenes photo as MuppetCentral... we don't own it, lol; nice to see credit given all the same, as I believe gavry was the one who found it.

What is the significance of him showing a still of Bill Cosby and Count? Is that lost as well?
If I may add, that fake clip just has a snippet of the Wicked Witch taken from The Wizard of Oz movie plastered/overlayed onto a Sesame Street clip of David from ANOTHER episode. Someone made that in a video editor just to depict HOW SCARY the episode was for wee lil' ones.

gravy

Reaction score
If I may add, that fake clip just has a snippet of the Wicked Witch taken from The Wizard of Oz movie plastered/overlayed onto a Sesame Street clip of David from ANOTHER episode. Someone made that in a video editor just to depict HOW SCARY the episode was for wee lil' ones.
We are all aware.

I know, right?

I don't consider myself the one that found the one with Margaret and the feather duster (YOU found that one) because all I really did is just get a larger image. I did get the other two, though, which I'm pretty positive are from this ep.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Cosby still is from that one anniversary special that he hosted?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm wondering if that special will ever receive future releases after Cosby basically revealed his true colors.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought the same.

Which also sucks because there are some Cosby clips that haven't been released yet. :frown: