Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Aaaaand that's it, Democrats. I was just planning to do a write in. But now I'm really going to punish you at the midterms. I hope you're worried. You should be.

If I Knew My Daughter Had Down Syndrome, I Would Have Aborted Her – All Women Should Have That Right
https://www.yahoo.com/news/if-i-kne...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
That is very very disturbing. Although I will point out the article is from 2015, but Democrats opinion haven't changed at all. I know she states many times how much she loves her daughter, I still feel very sad for that child.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That is very very disturbing. Although I will point out the article is from 2015, but Democrats opinion haven't changed at all. I know she states many times how much she loves her daughter, I still feel very sad for that child.
No you're right, it's not a new article, it was just recently shared on a Down Syndrome board. And yes, the Democrats haven't changed at all, even for the midterms, heh. They are simply tone deaf on this issue, the way Republicans are tone deaf about the NRA. I don't doubt she loves her daughter. And I understand she doesn't want to sugar coat the challenges she and her daughter face. I just think she's failing (miserably) to see the larger picture. Yes, her daughter will face challenges. YOU should be her advocate, "Mom." Not siding with the society that shunned her in the first place!!!!!! She's talking about making sure her own daughter has less rights and less dignity than she does, merely for being disabled. That is eugenics. There's no other word for it. For the Democrats to dress that up as "women's rights" is monstrous.

And you know, I get that they always say their policies are the ones that bring the number of abortions down. And I agree, that's why I didn't mind voting for Hillary against Trump. But...Good God...the Democrats don't even seem to care whether the number goes down or not. And they think you're crazy if you do! It's like talking to an alien. I mean you have Chelsea Clinton going around saying abortions have helped the economy??? I'm done. I'm done with that garbage party. It is their outright refusal to have any insight into anything that gave us freakin Trump in the first place. And I will punish them in the midterms. Don't know if it will do any good, either way. But it's what I'm doing. They can live with it. I'm done.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
And I love how the left seems to have issues with police brutality deaths yet seems to have no issues with killing children inside a belly.