Top 5 best 5 worst muppets

jeremystclair

Reaction score
Not sure where this would go but from a media site lists what they think is top 5 best and worst muppets

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Good best list, nearly terrible worst list. Only number 1 did I kinda get. The others? Nah. Naaahahahaha.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Didn't really want to, but had to drop a dislike on that top 5 worst list.

Everything nowadays is Chef, Beaker and Animal: one-trick, monosyllabic ponies... bleh; just shows how fickle the culture is. Gimme Piggy and Rowlf for the depth.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Didn't really want to, but had to drop a dislike on that top 5 worst list.

Everything nowadays is Chef, Beaker and Animal: one-trick, monosyllabic ponies... bleh; just shows how fickle the culture is. Gimme Piggy and Rowlf for the depth.
I love Beaker and Chef, but I will give you Animal, who I've never been the biggest fan of. I'd definitely take Rowlf instead - and Behemoth!!!!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Don't kill me, okay, but I've honestly never been the hugest fan of Robin - he's probably my least favorite Jerry Nelson character. :embarrassed: I suppose it's his voice that does it for me - even though I know Jerry gave both Emmett Otter and Gobo Fraggle voices very similar to Robin's. I dunno, there's just something about him that gets on my nerves... :sympathy:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Fair enough, but to call him a bad character... really, there was no reason a "worst" list needed to exist; they could've spent that time on a top 5 Sesame Muppets list or something.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
0/10 not enough floyd

eeehhhhhh.......honestly both videos seem like they were made to get views. the worst one seemed like it was pulling random characters out of a hat and the best was just the generic fan favorites.

It would have been more interesting to see their personal top favorites, if they even know enough about the muppets to have any

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I mean, given the guy's choice of words, I don't doubt that Kermit is his favorite. He'd be mine, too, if Behemoth didn't exist...

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Floyd would probably make my top five as well, as would Sam, Crazy Harry, Lew Zealand... not really sure who that fifth would be. Nigel the band conductor, to complete Sex & Violence trio. :big_grin:

I mean, it's subjective; type in "Muppet characters" on Google and half the images are of Beaker. :eek:

To get off-topic, Nigel is one of the more interesting Muppet characters: you go from potentially being the host of TMS to being a really obscure background character; the fact he was also a Jim character adds fuel to the fire... give me that fanfic pls: Nigel with a switchblade behind his back approaching Kermit in a dark alley... they should've used him instead of Constantine.