Confessing Crushes...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Ever since that new Making It series came out, I've slowly been noticing myself falling for Amy Poehler lately. She's just so nice and funny and talented and pretty. On the other hand she is old enough to be my mom. But either way, I just can't help but fall in love with Amy Poehler.

Plus she played the recurring character, Mrs. Mary on the hilarious cult classic comedy show, Wonder Showzen.

Look at her, isn't she just adorable!? :flirt:. If she ever decides to attend one of our local Comic Cons, that would be a dream come true.

cjd874

Reaction score
Follow up to this post - I saw a couple videos where she's wearing black pantyhose and I'm just like:

Is he sneezing? I honestly don't know what the **** he's doing, but it's got me smiling for some reason.

But also I am a sucker for women who wear black pantyhose, or in some cases nice fishnet stockings. If a woman does it effectively, they can come off as confident and stylish rather than overly promiscuous. I saw a friend perform at a show last year, and her fishnets (and long legs) are still ingrained in my mind.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Is he sneezing? I honestly don't know what the **** he's doing, but it's got me smiling for some reason.
Nah, that's a nosebleed. It's from the first episode of Naruto, when Iruka sensei is forcing the students to review the transformation jutsu because Naruto missed it, and as a joke, he uses his sexy jutsu on Iruka and then has a bad nose bleed from it.

But also I am a sucker for women who wear black pantyhose, or in some cases nice fishnet stockings. If a woman does it effectively, they can come off as confident and stylish rather than overly promiscuous. I saw a friend perform at a show last year, and her fishnets (and long legs) are still ingrained in my mind.
Same here (mostly with pantyhose). Mine is pretty much a fetish. :coy: had one since childhood...

Fishnets I personally don't care for too much, but that's just me.

cjd874

Reaction score
Nah, that's a nosebleed. It's from the first episode of Naruto, when Iruka sensei is forcing the students to review the transformation jutsu because Naruto missed it, and as a joke, he uses his sexy jutsu on Iruka and then has a bad nose bleed from it.

Same here (mostly with pantyhose). Mine is pretty much a fetish. :coy: had one since childhood...

Fishnets I personally don't care for too much, but that's just me.
Wish I watched Naruto, then I'd understand the jokes that you've got with other MC people...
Also, this would be me after seeing a lady wearing pantyhose or fishnets in a singles bar...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Wish I watched Naruto, then I'd understand the jokes that you've got with other MC people...
I recommend it if you're a big anime guy and like ninja material/Japanese culture.

Also, this would be me after seeing a lady wearing pantyhose or fishnets in a singles bar...
WOMAN!!!! WOMAN!!!!! WOMAN!!!! ..... WOMAN!!!! :halo:

One of my favorite animal moments.

cjd874

Reaction score
WOMAN!!!! WOMAN!!!!! WOMAN!!!! ..... WOMAN!!!! :halo:

One of my favorite animal moments.
Kermit's deadpan commentary is what sells it for me! But yeah, this is a great Animal moment that really highlights Frank Oz's impeccable comedic timing, along with the 1979 Tonight Show appearance with Bernadette Peters and Vincent Price (mumbling "Happy birthday to yoooouuu...").

EDIT: I should also mention that Bernadette Peters is another TMS crush that I had...such a sweet personality, good looks, and a gorgeous singing voice. Not hot/sexy like Raquel or Lynda, but delightful to watch nonetheless.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I had a thing for her for quite a while until she got herself tattooed.

Funnily enough, a Facebook quiz suggested that if I were a Hollywood actor, she would be my current girlfriend (with Natalie Portman and Blake Lively being among my exes).