The “What did you do today?” thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My uncle managed to find a decent and reasonable replacement tire and wheel rim for the car that I wrecked the other night, so I got it replaced, and from what I've been told, it's running fine, so I'm glad the extent of the damage wasn't greater than that (especially after my mom just had that particular axl fixed a couple of months ago). Out of my pocket, it was a bit under $100, which was a lot better than what my uncle was figuring of anywhere between $130-150 just for the tire alone.

And personally, even though my driving privileges have been revoked for the time being, that honestly doesn't even bother me in the least - I was never that good behind the wheel anyway, so this is almost like a relief than anything.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Well, it wasn't today, but yesterday - I got a new phone because my old one was 3 years old and was starting to have some problems.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm amazed you were able to go for 3 - I can only tolerate having the same phone for about 2 years.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've had the same phone for six years . . . I hate having to upgrade to a new phone all the dang time, it's such a hassle. Why can't we all just stick with one thing and leave it at that?