The “What did you do today?” thread

Any Del

Reaction score
Went to a funeral wake for my former mechanic who passed away September 9th.

Any Del

Reaction score
Not to mention my sock puppet channel got terminated for 2 hrs....

Any Del

Reaction score
Strangely enough it came back 15 minutes later and thanks.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Well, it's official. I'm going to start writing my first original creepypasta story! Having written mostly just silly comedy stories for years, I'm finally going to branch out and write my first ever horror story. My mom actually suggested the idea a few nights ago when we were talking about Slender-Man over dinner because I've noticed mom becoming quite the fan of that faceless monster as of recently.

One of the hardest challenges I will attempt while writing this story is to avoid any and all clichés. That's right. My story will feature nothing about lost episodes or creepy kid shows, all shocking content will drive the story along rather than simply existing for bland shock value, no elements of other creepypastas will be ripped off, and I've decided that I won't even include any blood and gore in the story at all. I'm going to do something that is very underrated in the creepypasta community which is relying on clever plot twists and turns rather than blood, gore, and killing. Anybody can randomly shove violence and gross out content into their stories. It's certainly an easy way to get a scare out of some readers, but it is not however creative. My goal with this upcoming project is to make something that completely differs from the rest of the genre. Something fresh and original that hasn't yet been seen. While that definitely seems rather challenging, that is my point. As a writer, I truly believe it's important to challenge oneself every now and then.

While I'm not one hundred percent positive as to what the story will be about, I have been brainstorming ideas. Seeing as how I've had a near lifelong interest in legendary and mythical creatures, most of the ideas I've been thinking of involve the concept of strange, non-human entities for now. I'm very much looking forward to working on this experimental project and hope to come up with something that will bring creativity back to the increasingly lazy genre that is creepypasta.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I updated my phone to iOS 12 just a few minutes ago.

It had to pretty much be done today, or the update would've been done overnight between certain hours.