Confessing Crushes...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, we know he's got more waifus that possibly anyone else.

Oh, but wait . . . he recently divorced all his waifus, and had to be carried down to Heartbreak Town.

cjd874

Reaction score
I was chatting with some of my co-workers at a bar about a woman at my workplace (a school) who said something rather...strongly worded to me. Even though she was trying to help, it didn't do anything for my confidence and she was in a bad mood at the time.
One guy (single, mid-30s) asked, "Is she hot?" I showed him a picture of her (blonde hair, green eyes, nice lips, good bod) and his jaw nearly dropped to the floor. I think he fell in love with her at that very moment.
After looking at the picture, he said, "She's HOT...and she could probably suck a **** really well. I'd **** her, no doubt." 1) It was really awkward to hear him say that about my co-worker, but 2) he felt the same way I did. Once, I was in a classroom with her going over some materials for a lesson and it took all my concentration not to stare at her boobs and ***.

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I've been watching a lot of Saturday Night Live lately and I think Aidy Byrant is downright beautiful. I think it's those gorgeous eyes I love the most :flirt::flirt::flirt:

cjd874

Reaction score
This video is for you if one or both of the following applies to you:
1) you want to see one of the SS Hawaii episodes (with Noggin edits).
2) you think Maria was a stone-cold fox back in the day. The picture quality isn't great, but hey...it's Maria in a bathing suit! Go to 19:00-22:10, and the scenes from 43:10-48:00.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
(Sees Maria in a bathing suit) :flirt: :flirt: :flirt: DEM LEGS!!!

(Sees Mr. Hooper without a shirt) ACK!!! BRAIN BLEECH! He makes me look like a Mexican hairless!