Songs You Can't Stand

GrouchFanatic

Reaction score
I think I've figured out what the most overrated/overplayed songs of the last few years have been:

- 2014: "All About That Bass" by Meghan Trainor
- 2015: "Shake it Off" by Taylor $#!+
- 2016: "Exes and Ohs" by Elle King
- 2017: "Scars to Your Beautiful" by Alessia Cara tied with "Shape of You" by Ed Sheeran
- 2018: "Havanananana" by Camilla whatever her name is who left Fifth Harmony
You hate Havanananana? Really?

GrouchFanatic

Reaction score
I
OMG, yes. It's on the radio every single freakin' day of every single freakin' week all freakin' year long - and it's not that great a song anyway.
I admit it’s a fairly boring song, no questions asked, but the girl who sings it is pretty darn cute.

GrouchFanatic

Reaction score
I hate One Direction’s songs too; along with anything by Faith Hill, I can’t stand her at all. & although I also hate the Dixie Chicks, I will always sing along to their cover of The Connection.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I admit it’s a fairly boring song, no questions asked, but the girl who sings it is pretty darn cute.
I don't merge looks with music, at least when I'm listening to stuff on the radio; I mean, how can you?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Actually, I misinterpreted the point: I thought you meant you liked the song just cause she's cute, but you didn't say that... my bad.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's bad enough that "Havanananana" was the most overrated song of 2018, but now it's being used in TV commercials that are being played like twenty times an hour.