The new What Made You Smile Today thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It took a few tries for me to get him because those stupid machines are rigged (seriously, I saw a story about this on the news once).
Yup, seen it myself. You ever seen this video where a small Asian kid tries winning a ball from a prize machine, and he almost gets it, but it just bounces right back into the pit? That's a real cheap loss right there.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Getting to meet Trace Beaulieu and Frank Conniff (Dr. Forrester and TV's Frank from Mystery Science Theater 3000)! :big_grin: No picture with them unfortunately, but I got an autograph and just getting to meet them was a wonderful experience! Two very great guys!

Follow up to this: Actually got to get a picture with them! (Also got a book signed by Frank and a poster signed by both of them for my friend Mike, who, like me, was dealing with alot of **** this year; he's planning on framing it when I send it to him; good man!).

Anyway, the picture:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

How.... Did I not find this?

Oh my God.... I'm litteraly at a loss of words right now....

Any Del

Reaction score

Naruto's English VA tweeted they've been finished dubbing Shippuden since February. . . But still great introduction and I can't wait to see this! :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Friday is my mother’s birthday and to celebrate, all three of us are going to one of my favorite restaurants.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
And the Chinese food I had for lunch along with the leftovers for dinner yesterday were really delicious.