The "You know what?" thread

cjd874

Reaction score
I personally like eating them plain (the cinnoman butter doesn't do much for me). But yeah, the place is great! Burgers have some nice spice to them and the country fried chicken with country gravy is to die for. :flirt:
I'll have to try those things next time I stop by Texas Roadhouse!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I honestly wonder what Bob Ross would think of his sudden newfound celebrity status? I mean, just in the last couple of years or so, he's become an internet sensation with his old show on streaming services, he's the subject of all kinds of memes and parodies, people cosplay as him at cons, and he's even a Halloween costume this year apparently.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know I've brought this up before, but the resurrected (or, should I say, never-ending) topic of Ernie and Bert being gay has reminded me . . . I'm surprised that there's never been any kind of backlash over Horatio. I mean, think about: he's a cross-dresser who loves dancing around in pink tutus, he has a high and shrilly voice, not to mention his really effiminate mannerisms . . . honestly, he alone puts off more gay vibes than Ernie and Bert ever had - I'm surprised none of these staunch parental and moral guardian groups that are always hovering over kids shows on PBS never ever singled him out as another one of those, "evil characters being used to exploit and brainwash out children into this evil cult that is homosexuality."

Come to think of it: did anybody say anything about the recent episode where Prairie Dawn learns its okay for boys to dress up in girls clothes and girls in boys clothes when they play dress up?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think Horatio's case is an example of people being hypocritical when it comes to judging.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I honestly wonder what Bob Ross would think of his sudden newfound celebrity status? I mean, just in the last couple of years or so, he's become an internet sensation with his old show on streaming services, he's the subject of all kinds of memes and parodies, people cosplay as him at cons, and he's even a Halloween costume this year apparently.
I said this before, but there was a huge missed opportunity for him to appear on Mister Rogers' Neighborhood. They would have made a perfect team!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
The houses in Animal Crossing have always confused me because they're a lot bigger on the inside than they are on the outside.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The houses in Animal Crossing have always confused me because they're a lot bigger on the inside than they are on the outside.
Cartoon logic at the end of the day.

I mean, let's not forget the shape of Spongebob's house on the inside.