Now what's going on with YouTube?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
He's on infowars.com

You know, one of the most anti-liberal websites.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Throughout the week, YouTube has been temporarily flipping back to its previous design, but unfortunately, it never lasts longer than maybe a few minutes, at any random given moment during the day.

I really miss the previous design, if mainly because I still don't like how they've made the video player smaller and cropping the right and bottom edges of the video, which I keep having to zoom the page in to 110% to bring the player up to a decent size and to do away with the cropping, even though it puts the video player in a big open space by itself, while everything else (recommended, description, comments) is just stacked on top of each other below.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So I've reached my 650 video limit in my favorites list again, but this time, I can't do anything about it . . . I've gone through the list again, and this time, there is absolutely nothing I want to delete from it this time . . . I've pruned it so many times in years past to stay under 650, but I can no longer. Guess I'm just gonna have to stop favoriting videos altogether.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So now Facebook seems to be doing this thing where your news feed will only show a few select posts/shares/pics/vids/what have you from every few hours, instead of everything.

Like, say you're scrolling down your news feed (newest first), and you'll see a few posts within the last few minutes, then it suddenly shows a few posts from maybe a couple of hours ago, or a few posts from 15 hours ago, and nothing else inbetween.