Questions about anything

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Tokyo Godfathers
Great movie! One of my favorite anime movies!

It's too bad it never got a dub - I would have loved to hear what kind of voice the drag queen guy would have gotten. But still a good movie, none the less (I even got my dad to watch it).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Because it's super tiring and exhausting to have to dig through threads. :shifty:

But no, in seriousness, anyone know where I can find the threads for each individual The Muppets 2015 series episodes? I'm ready to post my reviews.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Just dig through the Muppet Headlines section and you'll find them.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, an unusual discussion on a Facebook group a while back has gotten me really confused about something. . . .

So, even if you're in a relationship, or dating/going out with someone, you're technically still "single" because you're not married? And "single" and "available" are not the same thing? And even if you're "unavailable" or "taken" you're still technically "single"? Wouldn't being "single" imply that you're not "unavailable" nor "taken"?

Any Del

Reaction score
Can anyone help my on my paper about the History of Nickelodeon Logo please? Each time I use Plagiarism Checker on EduBirdie, it always has a high percentage of it being un-original even though I sited my sources and using terms "According to this website....". I don't know what to do now. But someone amongst this website whom excels at English language/writing essays/papers help me please. I know I'm pathetic for coming out like this but I could use some hands. @Old Thunder @D'Snowth @LittleJerry92 @Schfifty or anyone I swear I'll pay y'all back.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Like, are you asking for help researching or checking over your paper? I can do the latter if you supply links but I’ve got nothing for the former.