Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry Any, but I was much more of a Cartoon Network kid, so I wouldn't be of much help to you.

Any Del

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry Any, but I was much more of a Cartoon Network kid, so I wouldn't be of much help to you.
It's fine.

I was more of a Cartoon Network person myself. Originally I planned to do it on Cartoon Network but someone else already did it so I chose Nickelodeon.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Your teacher doesn’t know how to type. :stick_out_tongue:

Okay so by draft, does she mean she just wants a rough writing and you’ll iron it out as you go along? Because as a draft, it’s pretty much fine, just not as an actual essay.

Any Del

Reaction score

Okay so by draft, does she mean she just wants a rough writing and you’ll iron it out as you go along? Because as a draft, it’s pretty much fine, just not as an actual essay.
When I asked her she said she just wants a draft only. So my essay is fine then?

Any Del

Reaction score

Anyways thanks for volunteering to help me! Greatly appreciate it! :smile:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
When I asked her she said she just wants a draft only. So my essay is fine then?
I think so. Hopefully I’m not sending you down a wrong path, lol. Check back with me if you need to when you write the actual thing and I should be able to help you more then.