Christmas: Are they shoving it down our throats too early?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I was at Walmart the other day (thankfully we hardly ever go there, because I really don't like it there), and they already have an aisle of Christmas stuff up. And it's not even Halloween yet!!
Well for me its about the only place where I can at least buy certain things I need and a few things I want but yep they are already getting Trees, ornaments and lights up. I really think we need to stop celebrating Christmas and get back to celebrating Halloween and Thanksgiving like it needs to be done.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I will have to say. I can't wait to see those Rankin Bass TV Specials airing on AMC cause they will at least talk about the specials and give some inside to them. That's what I miss about how The Wonderful World of Disney used to do with their intros and outros during the late 80's and early 90's. I miss that. But yeah to much of a good thing makes it worse down the line. Poor Halloween and Thanksgiving. Are they EVER going to be able to OUT do Christmas?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I remember watching that movie on Cartoon Network.

Are they ever gonna bring back Olive the Other Reindeer?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I didn't watch Cartoon Network growing up, so the only place I remember watching was The CW.