The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
One last mention of this meme:

My friend Jessie just showed me this. Oh my God! :laugh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Of course it's not funny that somebody's house was broken into, but was is funny is that these dudes not only took the time to raid the fridge, but the one dude just drank the orange juice right out of the carton.

Too bad WORLD'S DUMBEST... isn't a show anymore - I would have loved to hear commentary on this one.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
There was this fat kid doing the most stupid jokes I have ever heard in my life. Yes, worse than all of my posts. Well, this obviously much smarter girl walks up to him and says, "Do you think you're funny?" He goes, "...yes... in a... cool kinda way..." And she goes, "Okay," and walks away. I'm with her, thanks.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Being a big Regular Show fan and also a fan of Thomas/Nikolai, this gave me such a good laugh! :laugh:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Anyone ever watch "The Count Censored" on YouTube? The first time I saw it, I laughed so hard that I was crying. When I need a good laugh, I just watch it, and it makes me feel good.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ah, yes, that's a classic.

True story - when I first saw that come out when I was 14, I was SUPER mad! I was angry that they ruined MY UPLOAD of the video!

Now.... I just don't care. :stick_out_tongue:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Seriously, "The Count Censored" happens to be one of my all-time favorite videos. Whoever put those bleeps in that video is a freaking G E N I U S!!!!!