The New New Quote Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Mike: Now, Crow, I told you, no more escape attempts!
Crow: Well, believe me, Mike! I calculated the odds of this succeeding and the odds that I was doing something incredibly stupid..... And I went ahead anyway.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Joey Mazzarino: Matt and I direct these things out on the street, Murray goes out on the street mostly, he's not on the set, and one time we were in Brooklyn in Park Slope, and this woman smoking a cigarette comes up, and she was angry going "What are you people shooting here now?" I said "Sesame Street", and all of a sudden her face completely changed, and she said "Stay as long as you want." People see the Muppet and they just light up. Seeing this furry thing that's alive and it shouldn't be there. Puppetry has this weird alchemy thing of a living creature and it brings out the best in people. So it's a great thing to work with.
Matt Vogel: And the puppets are tangible. You really can hug Elmo, you really can touch him, which doesn't happen with other children's characters.
Joey: You can't touch Murray, he has a no-touch zone.
Matt: That's his thing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I wasn't so lucky one time trying to shoot on location, but then again, I'm not SS, I'm not Joey, and I'm not Matt, I'm nobody.

But yeah, I've heard that people in NYC tend to get really annoyed with film crews all over the place, because they do it so often there.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm technically part of a movie that was filmed in NYC - I walked past a taxi cab that was being lit on fire with cameras rolling. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"It's difficult to make **** up about the echidna, because it's so **** weird." ~ Ze Frank

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Kevin Clash: If you go on YouTube, there's this wonderful piece of Jim and Frank doing a test to see how the Muppets looked out in the real world, because this was the beginnings of talking about doing the Muppet Movie. And it's in London, and it's Fozzie Bear and Kermit, and Fozzie's telling jokes to real cows.
Matt Vogel: It's really funny. And Jim and Frank are cracking up too, 'cause it's completely ridiculous.
Kevin: Fozzie's telling jokes to cows, and they're mooing and Kermit's like "No, they didn't get that one." And it's just them playing. And that's how that put the Muppet Movie together.
Joey Mazzarino: We tried to find cows in New York City, but we just couldn't.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"It all started when I was ni-ane! Daddy took me to the barber shop to get a haircut. He told the barber to give me a regular boy haircut . . . but I didn't want a regular boy haircut . . . I wasn't A REGULAR BOY!!! I was anything but REGULAR!!! (Sobs)" ~ Red Guy

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Spongebob: How about a game of Hangman?

Squidward: How about a game of "Hang Up!?"

--Spongebob Squarepants episode: Squidwood--