A little Fanart

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Second Image:

Link to the Original

Description: Miss Piggy blows a kiss for the viewer and shows off her Minnie Mouse Inspired dress. She still has her gloves and pearls. The dress itself is pink with a yellow hoop circle pattern at the top with the skirt part patterned to look like piano keys. The waist has a yellow ribbon tied around it, obviously showing off her curves, darling!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Nice drawings! I hope you reupload your older art, because I never got to see it. Darn Photobucket...

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Third Image:

Link to the Original

Description: Floyd and Janice take a selfie before their big gig at Outside Lands! They both smile and lean into each other with Janice, being the taller of the two, has her free arm around Floyd's shoulders. Floyd wears his usual Sgt. Pepper get up but Janice wears a striped beanie, a beaded necklace, a purple top and a cream and gold cardigan (That's not right but I'm not exactly what else to call it).

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Nice drawings! I hope you reupload your older art, because I never got to see it. Darn Photobucket...
I'm not promising anything, since it would be a looooong and tedious task but, like I said, I will see what I can do. Right now, I just want to post the recent stuff.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Fourth Image: (This one is super cheesy and super self indulgent)

Link to the original.

Description: Floyd and Janice share a sweet kiss, (though the lip contact is obscured by Floyd's moustache with Floyd having to reach up to Janice's height a little while his hand run through her hair and her having her hand around his waist. They both wear beach clothes. Janice has her hair wavy with a marigold in her hair, a choker necklace, a blue bikini bra and a pink beach skirt. Floyd has his hair lose with several daisies threaded in it. His shirt has a pink and white gradient and his shorts are green. The background his a blue and yellow gradient with white hearts.

Edit: It was inspired by the Lilo and Stitch version of Burning Love, hence why I'm adding these lyrics.

‘Cas your kisses lift me higher

Like a sweet song of a choir

You light my morning sky

With Burning Love!

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Fifth (and last) image:

Link to Original

Also song inspired, this time, I'm a Lady by Meghan Trainor.

I don’t roll like them (But I ain’t worried about it)
I don’t move like them (But I ain’t worried about it)
I know I’m a gem
I ain’t worried about it, I ain’t worried about it
‘Cause I’m a lady

Description: Miss Piggy rolls up the Grammy's Red carpet rocking a purple sparkly dress with silver necklaces and shoes. She dances, squatting and rolling her hips and shoulders and not giving a hoot, simply celebrating herself.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Fifth (and last) image:

Link to Original

Also song inspired, this time, I'm a Lady by Meghan Trainor.

I don’t roll like them (But I ain’t worried about it)
I don’t move like them (But I ain’t worried about it)
I know I’m a gem
I ain’t worried about it, I ain’t worried about it
‘Cause I’m a lady

Description: Miss Piggy rolls up the Grammy's Red carpet rocking a purple sparkly dress with silver necklaces and shoes. She dances, squatting and rolling her hips and shoulders and not giving a hoot, simply celebrating herself.
You must be a fan of Meghan.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

I know it's been almost a year since I posted here but I wanted to share something cool.

I'm still drawing Muppet fanart (I'm not dead) and I made a piece for Muppet Mindset's Fanweek, which I will share here in a minute. Instead, they wanted to do a small feature on my work, which you can see here.

(PS, Let me know if the link doesn't work. Sometimes the forum is funny about that.)