Mysterious Theater Fic Idea/Thoughts

salemfan

Reaction score
Because of the intro to Mysterious Theater, I want people to tell me what they think of the idea of the first episode containing a picture of Will Lee (who played Mr. Hooper) in Vincent Twice's living room, then in the next episode a picture of Northern Calloway (who played David) would be next to the picture of Will Lee, then as the series went on, one picture of a deceased member of the Sesame Street cast and crew would be added (the background would eventually consist of one picture of each of the following people: Will Lee, Northern Calloway, Joe Raposo, Jim Henson, Richard Hunt, Jon Stone, Jeff Moss, (and if the series ran past 1999), Bill McCutcheon (who played Uncle Wally) Michael Jeter, Kermit Love, Jerry Nelson, and David Smyrl (who played Mr. Handford).

wiley207

Reaction score
That would be a pretty clever touch.
I'v'e also thought of an idea for a new Mysterious Theater host: Diana Pigg! As you'd expect, she would be a pig version of Diana Rigg, wearing a black dress, and maybe at the start of her introduction and end of her closing she'd be eating out of a pigs' trough!

salemfan

Reaction score
I'v'e also thought of an idea for a new Mysterious Theater host: Diana Pigg! As you'd expect, she would be a pig version of Diana Rigg, wearing a black dress, and maybe at the start of her introduction and end of her closing she'd be eating out of a pigs' trough!
Diana Pigg as host of Mysterious Theater makes sense, and in the background with all those pictures of deceased members of the Sesame Street cast and crew would be a picture of the late Vincent Price who played in many horror movies in addition to hosting the PBS TV show Mystery (that's where Vincent Twice Vincent Twice came from, by the way).

Last edited:

salemfan

Reaction score
Wiley207, what makes you say that the idea of the backdrop of the first episode of Mysterious Theater having a picture of Will Lee (who played Mr. Hooper), then in the next episode a picture of Northern Calloway (who played David) appearing next to the picture of Will Lee, and as the series went on, adding one new picture of a deceased member of the Sesame Street cast and crew would be a pretty clever touch?