YUCK! What grossed you out today?

Any Del

Reaction score
So, I saw this pop up on the news recently....

I'm sorry but.... GROSS! That doesn't even LOOK like vanilla pudding! Granted, I (personally) don't think it's looked great to begin with (texture and color wise), but.... Come on! Since when is it straight up yellow???
More like melted cheese to me.

Any Del

Reaction score
This pizzeria I went to around my school didn't listen to my order properly and he ended up putting chocolate, bacon, pepperoni and strawberry JELLO on my pizza! I mean jello and chocolate on pizza? Type of nonsense is this???? Who do you take me for Buster Baxter?

Any Del

Reaction score
Right????

I understand bacon but mixing it with jello and chocolate? Some drug addict must've came up with that idea. Most likely for Halloween. :rolleyes: :sigh:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I was helping out my friend Mike clean up the house for his mom and we smelled some really nasty left over excess fat inside it. :grouchy:

Schfifty

Reaction score
This pizzeria I went to around my school didn't listen to my order properly and he ended up putting chocolate, bacon, pepperoni and strawberry JELLO on my pizza! I mean jello and chocolate on pizza? Type of nonsense is this???? Who do you take me for Buster Baxter?
Sounds like something Bill Cosby would've concocted...