Sesame Street Episode 847 with Margaret Hamilton

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
His copy was pulled from an episode, being preceded by a bit of Ernie & Bert; we've still never seen it. dycaite's copy (the one on YT) was pulled from a database or something.

They literally pitched it in Jon Armond's mailbox and drove off into the sunset; he had people visit him from out of state to see it.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I really hate bumping this thread when something hasn't been found regarding the episode cause I always get my hopes when I get that alert, but you guys are stars! And even I'm 'virtuaboi' on the Lost Media Wiki.

Oh sweet! @gavry3 you're in another one! And i'm in this one too! :excited:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I have another theory why the episode hasn’t been released on to any media platform maybe, there’s problems with Margaret Hamilton’s estate. I know certain estates cost a lot of money and I wouldn’t be surprise if it was for that reason. I believe that’s why we haven’t seen certain things from the Muppet Show yet.

gravy

Reaction score
Glad to see a bit of hard evidence so people see that Sesame owns the tape... Personally, I believe they aren’t releasing it due to the whole copyright situation OR it having no educational value.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I've been told they also don't have their entire library digitized, so that could just very well be one of the reasons.