The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My headphones are busted. The plus and minus buttons don't work, and they constantly keep making a popping sound as well. Must have dropped them really good on a hard surface in order for this to happen.

At least I can still hear fine out of them.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Welp. Looks like the remote portion of the headphones is indeed defective after all and I'm going to have to get a new pair. :sigh:

Hoping I get some new ones for Christmas.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I just found Scott Wilson, who played Hershel Greene on The Walking Dead, passed away yesterday at the age of 76. :frown:

Such a shame. He was such a good actor.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So Lennie James AKA Morgan Jones on the Walking Dead unfortunately had to cancel his attendance at RI comic Con (what a shame, but I'm guessing it probably has to do with filming Fear the Walking Dead. :shifty: this is also the second time in a row it's happened. :rolleyes: ) but, on the plus side, I managed to get my photo op refund rather quickly!

Now I just gotta wait on my autograph refund....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hmm. Deja vu.

So, there's a YouTube channel that, while I'm not subscribed to, had a few ASMR videos that I really enjoyed. So, come to find out that apparently the channel has gotten in trouble for its videos, and they deleted a bunch of them - I also see there were notes from the channel owner telling people to download the videos for themselves before they had to be deleted.

Unfortunately, these were 8 hour videos, so my computer probably would have died if I tried downloading just one.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I mean, I never watched the whole videos in their entity: they're all essentially a repeated loop over 8 hours, the actual video footage (unlooped) is usually under an hour anyway (usually 48-50 minutes).

But the reason they were 8 hours is because they were made specifically for people to sleep to (as in a full 8 hours of sleep).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But you would've liked them. They were video game ASMRs. Most of them various locations in GTA V - it was always fascinating to watch the passage of time from day to night.