The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There is, however, another channel (not quite as good) that's essentially the same kind of videos, only they're just an hour long instead of 8. Still interesting to watching and listen to though.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
So the newest episode of the Movin' Right Along podcast covers the finale of the Muppet Movie with the huge crowd of Muppets, and I'm disappointed that, unlike the other Muppet Movie minute-by-minute podcast, they didn't read Muppet Wiki's list of all the Muppets in that crowd.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
So the newest episode of the Movin' Right Along podcast covers the finale of the Muppet Movie with the huge crowd of Muppets, and I'm disappointed that, unlike the other Muppet Movie minute-by-minute podcast, they didn't read Muppet Wiki's list of all the Muppets in that crowd.
I haven't listened to the newest episode yet, but even I wouldn't enjoy the two of them just reading every single character name. That'd be, like, 10 minutes of dull content.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I haven't listened to the newest episode yet, but even I wouldn't enjoy the two of them just reading every single character name. That'd be, like, 10 minutes of dull content.
Listen and decide for yourself. I don't find it dull when the co-host thinks of Muppets that should have been in that list, and realizing the reason they're not there is cause, they weren't created yet. Plus, they laugh at the absurd names some of the Muppets have. Listen starting at the 18:00 mark: http://mm.blog.lowdownmedia.info/2018/02/20/the-muppet-movie-minute-92-shaky-sanchez/

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Listen and decide for yourself. I don't find it dull when the co-host thinks of Muppets that should have been in that list, and realizing the reason they're not there is cause, they weren't created yet. Plus, they laugh at the absurd names some of the Muppets have. Listen starting at the 18:00 mark: http://mm.blog.lowdownmedia.info/2018/02/20/the-muppet-movie-minute-92-shaky-sanchez/
To each their own, I guess. This one went a little longer than most of their episodes (not that I minded much; quality stuff), so I can see why they'd keep that kind of thing out in the interest of moving things along (no pun [?] intended)

Plus, I don't think Ryan or Anthony would be laughing at any character names since they wouldn't be new to either of them; they're seasoned pros, not casual fans like that other podcast is probably run by (that sounds like a diss on them, but I don't mean it to be).

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
To each their own, I guess. This one went a little longer than most of their episodes (not that I minded much; quality stuff), so I can see why they'd keep that kind of thing out in the interest of moving things along (no pun [?] intended)

Plus, I don't think Ryan or Anthony would be laughing at any character names since they wouldn't be new to either of them; they're seasoned pros, not casual fans like that other podcast is probably run by (that sounds like a diss on them, but I don't mean it to be).
I honestly like the fact that these 2 aren't Muppet experts, because they do their research. For instance, they made sure to identify all the Muppets in the Muppet Movie screening room, and when they got to the part in Great Muppet Caper, with the truck full of Muppets in Hey a Movie, they made sure to identify all the Muppets there. Nick, the male host, even got excited when he recognized Luncheon Counter Monster.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I keep forgetting what a joke Google support is.

So, ever since the update to Gmail, some kind of bug/glitch keeps happening where emails I've previously deleted will resurface later in my inbox (and sometimes multiple times a day).

So I tried inquiring about this on Gmail's help forum, and I was asked to provide a list of all of my account settings, to see if there's any clues as to why this bizarre issue is happening . . . so I did (and it took a while). Several days, no response, so I try to follow up, and they're like, "We're still waiting for you to supply us with the information we requested."

Seriously?!