Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Who doesn't wanna see a little girl-on-girl action now and then? After all, Jerry and Kramer have explained this is why men love catfights. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I saw this for the first time and.... I don't know what to say....

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Sadly, MeToo only defends women who fit very narrow, specific standards. That is, the ones that will make the left look good and anyone who challenges them bad (whether they're actually on the right or not).

Doesn't matter, I'm not voting anyway. I can't be a part of this evil system anymore.
Hillary has done a great disservice to MeToo. She was all over Kavanaugh's case, Dr. Ford MUST be believed no matter how flimsy the collaborative evidence.
But in defending Bill, not only does she not believe their allegations but shames them for coming forward in the first place.

Again, let's not call this hypocrisy. That would be too cruel and unjust. Calling it two-faced will be just fine.

If Keith Ellison or Corey Booker were Republicans, do you think the left would turn a blind eye to them?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I seriously hate politics, lol.

Yesterday, I was, again, all ready to vote Democrat. They made a good point about the Republicans potentially taking away medical benefits people need.

But then, of course, a Democrat male had to condescendingly explain to me why abortion was so kind and merciful towards special needs children. Don't get me wrong, the conversation started out promising, like we actually might make some progress. But no, he had to panic over the very IDEA of anyone challenging abortion EVER. And smugly walk away bragging about how "proud" he was of his "polite discourse."

Screw you. Forever. I'm staying home.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if the left has some sort of beef with children. :search:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Again, it seems to me that the left's stance on abortion is less about the children, and more about using it as a facade for how hard they push women's rights. Notice how whenever the subject of abortion comes up, the only thing they ever say about it is, "it's the woman's body, therefore, it must be the woman's choice." That's the only angle they push it from.