Questions about anything

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Probably cause of arguments.
Because Trump supporters get their feelings hurt if you say anything critical about him, so they forbid political discussions so as not to offend them.
I'm not very politically inclined myself, but I imagine it brings out the worst in people.
Over the years, I've learned most people just aren't mature enough to talk about it.

You've got the people who hide in a shell when they try to start debates like "I'm sharing this cause it's right but please don't call me out cause I'm scared. :cry:" *cough* my former friend Lizzy *cough*, then you've got people who share stuff and call you out for having a different opinion because they believe theirs is right and yours is wrong.

Then there's people who just follow sheep. Like, "it's a fakt cuz Twump/Hiwwawy said so!!!!1111!!!!"
Exactly, which is why I'm staying away from the political threads on here and just adding my two cents in when seeing something important.

Any Del

Reaction score
Anyone remembers this game?

Played it often when I was a kid.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
How the heck expensive were haircuts back in the 80s and 90s that Bob Ross had his hair permed to save money on haircuts? I mean, I only pay $10 for a haircut.
Actually perms were more expensive than haircuts. I know, between 1987 and 1990 that was my look. Every few months I went to my mom's beauty salon and had it done. Forty bucks a pop.
A men's barber shop would give you a crew cut for five bucks.

The only thing more cringeworthy than the perm was the mullet. And I had one of those, too. Makes me glad the 80's are long gone.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The man bun is now the new mullet. :big_grin:
My hair comes down a little past my shoulders. I can tie it back in a ponytail. It's almost long enough to braid.
But I refuse to put it in a man bun or a top knot.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I'm sure I probably know the answer to this, but um.... Has anyone ever tried eating

Fried butter?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Does anyone else get tired of hearing "lul, SpongeBob is gonna end dis year/da Simpsons is gonna end dis year" when you know **** well neither of those shows will ever end?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I usually see it in Yahoo questions and YouTube comments and Facebook comments.